Any enquiries please contact Joyce Donnelly email@example.com or on 07396 309047
Confirmation of booking will follow if approved by the Parish Hall Management Committee at which point a bond of £100.00 is payable to cover damage/breakages etc.. Cheques made payable to St Ann’s hall account.
Cancellation may jeopardize the deposit (see terms and conditions).
- Room 1 or 2: £40.00 for 2 hours (minimum hire time), thereafter £10.00 per hour.
- Room 1 or 2 with kitchen: £50.00 for 2 hours (minimum hire time), thereafter £15.00 per hour.
- Rooms 1 and 2 with kitchen: 9.00am –11.00pm £250
- Rates for Regular Hirers are negotiable.
- Payment for hire to be 4 weeks in advance.
Due to being a Church facility, Saturday evening bookings will have to be considered carefully.
Please be advised that the Church Hall is pre-booked by the following groups so it is unavailable during these times:
9.30am-2.00pm: Moo Music (and baby massage) with Cassy (Room 2)
5.00pm-8.00pm: Footlights Acting/dance School for children
9.30am-10.30am: Pilates with Amy
6.30pm-9.30pm: Every 2nd Tuesday of the month Mothers’ Union meeting (Room 1)
5.45pm-7.45pm: Weight Watchers with Debra (Room 2)
Every 4-6 weeks 1.15pm-2.45 Tea, Cake and tranquillity
10.00am-11.30am: Yoga with Melanie
6.30pm-8.00pm: Yoga with Melanie
9.00am-12.00pm: Moo Music with Cassy (Room 2)
9.00am-3.15pm: Tumbletots with Carla
5.30pm-9.30pm: Beavers and Scouts
8.45am-2.30pm: Gillian Garvey’s School of Dance